32 flats and penthouses with a breathtaking sea view are being built in the "Eldora Apartment Complex". Here you can enjoy culinary, sporting and also entertainment and relaxation. The complex is located directly on the fine sandy beach and the crystal clear water invites you to swim. All facilities for daily needs, restaurants and sports facilities are within easy reach.
The "Eldora apartment complex" takes home design to a new level of modern living. Sophisticated interiors and luxurious finishes offer a lifestyle of comfort and privacy. The quality of all materials used is of a high and modern standard and will delight you.
In the complex, you can walk in the parkland or swim in the swimming pool, resort style. Lie on the sun lounger or relax with a cool drink. Relax on the directly adjacent fine sandy beach or simply stroll along the sea. Almost 20 km of golden sandy beach await you. Just enjoy the carefree atmosphere of an exclusive resort and days full of variety.
Modern layouts blend harmoniously into the overall complex, which is built to the latest construction standards. Features include:
- Motorised external blinds in the living room and bedrooms
- Armoured entrance door
- Kitchen with tall and base units, worktop, extractor bonnet, induction hob and electric oven
- Built-in wardrobes, with hanging rail, drawers and LED interior lighting
- Production of hot water by "Aerotermia", which provides renewable and environmentally friendly energy with lower energy consumption
- Video intercom
- Pre-installation of air conditioning ducts in living rooms and bedrooms
- Fully fenced urbanisation with large communal landscapes, two swimming pools, one for children. Outdoor parking for bicycles
- Pre-equipment for charging e-vehicles in the car park
Prices of the aticos start at € 499,000 and end at € 599,000 for the most luxurious penthouse.
A stunning living space with fantastic sea views awaits you.
All information, graphics and calculations on these pages have been compiled with care and checked for correctness on the date of publication. The information corresponds to the current state of knowledge and is based exclusively on information provided to us by our clients. We assume no responsibility for the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of this information.