The incidence of corona is also rising in Spain. More and more regions are introducing 3G regulations and requiring the Covid pass. Among them, from 4 December 2021, also the Costa Blanca.
There is no talk of a new Corona lockdown or restrictions in Spain at the moment. Up to now, proof of vaccination, recovery or testing has hardly been required at all. This is now changing. 3G regulations will also be introduced on the Costa Blanca from 4 December 2021.
The government has approved the application of the EU vaccination passport in the Region of Valencia. It will apply in certain closed areas. Accordingly, the Valencian Ministry of Health announced on 2 December 2021 that the EU vaccination passport will be necessary as of Saturday 4 December 2021. According to the authority, the presentation of the vaccination card, the diagnostic test or the Covid 19 recovery certificate will then be compulsory in certain establishments, venues and events. This applies to
- Hotels and restaurants, with a capacity of more than 50 people.
- Places for leisure and entertainment, with a capacity of more than 50 people.
- Places of leisure and recreational activities, with restaurant service
- Hospitals, for visits (if these are permitted)
- Residences, for visits
- Events, celebrations and music festivals, with a capacity of more than 500 people, where the use of the mask is not always possible.
The state government has also provided a website with information about the introduction of the Covid Pass: https://coronavirus.san.gva.es/es/web/ccd/validacion-certificad