Denia, 26 February 2021
In the Region of Valencia, the number of corona infections continues to decline. The region now has a 14-day incidence of 155 cases per 100,000 inhabitants (as of February 25), which is below the Spanish Corona average of 206. The seven-day incidence in Valencia is 48.
The regional government of Valencia has therefore announced the following relaxation of the corona measures from March 1, 2021:
- The gastronomy is allowed to reopen the terraces, with no more than 4 people at one table and only until 6:00 p.m. The mask requirement remains in place and the mask may only be removed for consumption.
- Outside, up to a maximum of 4 people can meet again in public. In indoor areas it remains with 2 people of the same family.
- The lockdown of cities with over 50,000 inhabitants has been lifted.
- Outdoor sports with a maximum of four people are allowed again.
- Pharmacies and grocery stores are allowed to reopen until their normal shop closing hours.
- Non-essential shops are allowed to open until 8:00 p.m. – with 50% of the permitted number of people.
- Parks and playgrounds will be reopened.
- Church events may take place again with 50% of the permitted number of visitors.
- The night curfew remains from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.