The Portal de la Marina shopping centre near Denia has obtained the SGS quality certificate. This seal recognises the hygiene and disinfection measures taken in the shopping centre, making it a safe space from COVID-19.
The quality certificate issued by the company SGS is an external confirmation and a pioneer in the retail sector that supports the initiatives and work of Portal de la Marina to ensure the health of its customers, employees and suppliers. It guarantees that the centre complies with the guidelines set by the Ministry of Health to prevent the spread of COVID 19.
Among other things, the following measures have been implemented since the reopening on 19 June 2020:
- Access control and measurement thanks to the installation of "Shoppertrak", a technology that determines exactly how many people are in the shopping centre and allows capacity to be met in accordance with current regulations.
- Reinforce staff to monitor and ensure that visitors comply with the measures.
- Deactivation of public areas such as rest areas, terraces and children's areas to avoid the accumulation of people in the same space.
- Reduction of some underground parking spaces, thus maintaining the distance between vehicles.
- Reinforcement of cleaning and disinfection tasks with special attention to toilets, escalator handrails, lifts and a lactation room.
- Special disinfection protocols through atomisation.
- Placement of disinfection equipment for staff and visitors.